The Iron Curtain Storm uses the natural disinfection power of ozone to filter iron, sulfur and manganese from your home’s water. Ozone eliminates the need for chemical feed pumps, is 1.5 times stronger than chlorine, more environmentally friendly and safe for septic systems.
On rare occasions well water may have iron and sulfur bacteria. The old way to deal with bacteria in well water was to set up a chemical feed system, mainly chlorine, that is very expensive and requires lot’s of maintenance. The Iron Curtain Storm eliminates the need for chlorination-de chlorination systems by harnessing ozone as the disinfectant. Every night the advanced control will generate a fresh charge of ozone that will disinfect your well’s water. The only maintenance is changing the ozone generating tube once per year.
- Ozone (O3) is 1.5 times stronger oxidizer than chlorine and many times faster acting
- Ozone (O3) changes iron into rust particles and also converts “rotten egg” odor into harmless sulfur byproduct that are both filtered out by the IC Storm
- Eliminates the need for chemical feed pumps on iron bacteria or sulfate-reducing bacteria
- No more mixing chemicals like chlorine, hydrogen peroxide and potassium permanganate
- Environmentally responsible and safe for septic systems